.:: ♦ Céréale Killeur France ♦ ::. Index du Forum
.:: ♦ Céréale Killeur France ♦ ::.

.:: ♦ Céréale Killeur France ♦ ::. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Céréales Killeur France

AMICAL: 0 - 0

:: Best Songs Of The S ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:: ♦ Céréale Killeur France ♦ ::. Index du Forum -> Détente -> Multimédia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Best Songs Of The S Répondre en citant

Best Songs Of The S > shorl.com/dunituhivafry

Metal (metallica), Glam (Crue), Bubble Gum (tiffany, debbie gibson), Hip Hop (beasties, run dmc), New Wave (Cure), Rock (U2, Bruce Springsteen), Country (george strait, willie nelson)R&B (whitney houston, stevie wonder). Eddie4 years ago Queen's radio ga ga should have made the list too the music video was very 80's and colorful and under pressure song still rules the list as well love queen. John Mellencamp should have been higher too. .6 years ago wheres Amanda?. What gives?. Its an uplifting gem, and his voice is as calming as Xanax. chris4 years ago Mj's the bomb. Reggie5 years ago Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" should have been number one, but besides that, the list looks good to me!. the were Huge!. I mean they preformed it at Live Aid and one of the biggest stars of today named herself after it! Where is Dire Straits Money for Nothing??!! That was only one of the most popular videos and songs of the whole decade! I mean that song sold got Dire Straits over 30,000,000 in album sales.

labyrinthlover6544 years ago Wheres David Bowie on this list!!!!!!!!!there should be the songswhen the world falls down and underground. Michael Jackson is great and all but he's on there twice and that's fine for me.Prince, Billy Idol, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Bowie, and adding in The Clash was much appreciated. Blacks were ashamed of the accusations and his changing skin color. chris5 years ago It seems to me the bottom half of this list seems to be better than the top half.Many songs like Joan Jett's I love RockRoll and Robert Palmer's Addicted To Love were huge hits and should be in the top 20. newcapo7 years ago Brings back high school memories -- great hub !!. Charts and certifications[edit]. vh1 can suck it sometimes but bon jovi? im only 17 and i don't agree at all with that call. plus, MJ didn't even dominate the charts the 80s.

the rise of tiamati cesaroni s01microsoft office 2010 crackedmarta croft learningimitation game 1080pjimmy edgarstrike back s02e05electronic devices by floyd4 rare 80s albumsmexican american war

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:: ♦ Céréale Killeur France ♦ ::. Index du Forum -> Détente -> Multimédia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006